Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Birthday Wish Come True

As you can see, I am the happiest girl in the world. Tomorrow is my birthday (I am turning 2 years old), and my birthday wish has already come true. I have found my forever home :-) My foster parents are now my parents! Apparently, all of my parents' friends said there was no way my parents could foster me without adopting me and they were right! I do plan on helping my parents foster another dog, and this time we will actually just foster. So the next blog will be written by the next foster dog. I will just give tips to the new dog on how to pose pretty for pictures. Oh yeah, I will always keep my racing name Mighty Mite, but my everyday name is now Emma. I like my new name, especially because it has two letter 'm's for Mighty Mite.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! What a greyt way to celebrate your birthday! Emma is a lovely name for a lovely hound. Congrats all around.

    ReplyDelete