Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bella's Big Day!



Today is one of the best days of my life. I found my forever home! I have a greyt new family who even has a brother greyhound for me! I am so excited to meet all of my new family members and see my new digs. I am so lucky to have found such a greyt home! My foster parents worked with me last night and today on helping me get to know how great kids can be. I really like the kids Evan and Matthew who are my foster parents next door neighbors. Evan is in a pic with me. The treats, toys, and slow meeting process really helped me understand kids are greyt just like big people. I can't wait to meet my new 7 year old little girl family member. There is a pic of me kissing my new Dad. He is greyt. My foster parents told me they will really miss me and that I am a true angel. I am welcome back to their home anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment